The Anicolor inking unit is a short zoneless inking unit with dampening system. An extremely easy operation without tedious ink adjustments allows very quick and even inking. As a consequence, waste is reduced by up to 90 percent compared with machines with conventional inking units. An engraved screen roller located between the ink chamber blade and the ink form roller ensures an extremely stable inking and thus a quality that is reproducible whenever needed. The Anicolor inking unit technology is therefore the ideal solution for standardized printing. Anicolor lowers the costs for short runs considerably and ensures top offset quality at competitive prices.
90 – 50 – 50. Short production run solution.
- Up to 50 percent higher productivity
- Short inking unit with a format-size engraved screen roller, a format-size inking form roller, and inking unit temperature control for rapid inking-up and stable ink feed
- InkStar Compact ink supply system for fully automatic ink feed from cartridges to minimize amounts of residual ink
- Perfect for standardized print jobs
- Anicolor offers optimum offset quality through uniform, reproducible ink application
- UV application for non-absorbing stocks
Short Makeready Times
- The Anicolor inking unit cuts your makeready times by up to 50 percent because you no longer need to set ink zones
High Level of Usability:
- Straightforward operation thanks to zoneless inking unit
- Complete integration into the Prinect Workflow
- Up to 90 percent less waste